Thursday, January 26, 2012

Before and After...

Wanted to share this before and after picture I made. Sometimes I look at the old Charlotte and see her struggling to live. I am so glad today she found a way out. It is there for anyone for the taking. Currently I am at 164, I have been stuck there for 2 weeks. As you get down to the end it can take a while to get the last bit off. For my age, height and weight my range is 124-155. I have chosen 155, and if my body chooses to go lower then it will. After reaching goal, I will be on maintenance for 6 weeks. Pretty much it is doing the same thing over and over again. You gain back a few of the points to help you maintain and no longer lose.After the 6 weeks are up you are officially a WW Lifetime member and as long as you keep your weight in the range you will no longer need to pay.  I used the think maintaining would be easy. I am now learning it is just another edition of the same book. I read today in a pamphlet about plateaus on WW that we must accept the plateaus as the process. Wow, even me, I need to hear those words of wisdom. I will forever always be a WW member first, and a WW staff member second. I know without a doubt I will always have issues with food and abusing it. I do know that I am an answer, it is WW and I plan to still attend meetings weekly and weigh weekly. I've seen too many friends reach goal and quit and stop, like they think they can go back to what it was like before. I like to call that "research", when you leave WW and then return heavier to declare again and again that you did the "research" and have returned for the help. Good thing is it is always there. It's what I love about WW, its people helping people who have been there, done that and have learned a different lifestyle. Charlotte

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing yet again! :) I am rooting you on to lifetime member! I can't wait till I can do meetings and someday be at the point of lifetime member! :)

    ReplyDelete